I tend to read a lot. I’m one of those people who has four or five books in various states of being read at all times. I’m always interested in what other people are reading, so I thought I’d share the books that I’m currently reading, or have just finished:
- I’m about 1/2 way done with this one. I like it so far, but I’ve liked every book from the Pragmatics that I’ve read. This is a great introduction to what Agile development looks like from the perspective of a developer, rather than a manager. Even if you’re not doing Agile development, it’s a great book on the foundations of being a great programmer.
- I swear I’m probably the last person to read this. Great read, and definitely an interesting concept.
- I use Subversion on a daily basis, but this has helped with some of the advanced features.
- John Maxwell is my favorite author on leadership. I’ve read several of his books, and I’ve found every one very usefull.
- CSS isn’t my strong suit, so this book has helped quite a bit. It’s not a CSS 101 book, it’s for taking your use of CSS to the next level.
Yes, those are affiliate links. Help feed my addiction.
What books are you reading? Leave a comment and let me know what’s on your reading list.